Thursday 29 March 2012

Paper Making.

For part of my final major collection I am Looking into using paper as a non traditional material to create pieces from; so far for this I have started by createing some paper of my own.

I created two pieces of plain paper just out of shredded white paper, however for the other two samples I used the same paper base but moulded this onto two different forms that I created using foamboard.

Here are the two moulded pieces.


..........................................................................................................................




With the other two bits of paper I am planning to manipulate them in a different way, possibly by using hand embroidery...which I will post once I have finished them!


|||sl.

No comments:

Post a Comment