Tuesday 24 January 2012

Photoshoot.

This afternoon we got to have a photoshoot...Got some awesome pictures out of it!
Have to have high standard photos of all my garments from this course to go into a portfolio... so that involved going over to the photography suite this afternoon and taking advantage of my friend and fellew fashion student who I always end up convincing to model for me! (Many thank to bea - http://www.screamingbutter.blogspot.com/ Always there when I need a good photo)
Ended up getting 3 of my garments photographed and here are the results.

CULTURE CLASH.



FASHION ERAS - DESIGN 1.



FASHION ERAS - DESIGN 2.

AND I COULDNT RESIST-
EDITS.




||| MISS V.


1 comment:

  1. oh Darling!! i love the edits. my favourite has to be one of the edits, where the lovely model is looking down.

    ReplyDelete